Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MacBook Pro, not that you care

I'm an Apple Mac guy. I won't go into the all pros and cons, suffice to say if you just want a machine that runs a unix environment and you don't have the time to hack the latest linux downloads, then the mac is the platform to get. The mac gives you a headache free platform that is well worth the extra money. You can run microsoft word if you need to for work stuff and it comes with the best set of standard applications you could ask for. I currently run microsoft free using neosoft's version of Open Office. I program in 2 languages java and J. For java I use netbeans for a development ide. For J I just putz around in their command line environment and code a few J programs in a simple editor. javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment