Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yet Another Programming Blog

I feel left out. Everybody seems to have a programming blog to record bits and pieces of programs they are working on so why not me. This blog will have a different focus however, I am no longer gainfully employed as a software engineer or engineering manager. I jettisoned out of the industry about 6 years ago and (having graduated medical school) will be starting as a 1st year resident in internal medicine in the next few days. So the focus will be how do I continue to use my computer in my new career? How will my programming change now that I infrequently engage in the activity? The biggest thing for me is how do I integrate the use of an iPhone and my Macbook in my residency? Will my Macbook devolve into just a word processor and is my iPhone just a fancy way to make phone calls and send text messages? Or will these become useful tools that I may have some control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment